Do you hear yourself sighing for no reason or from the ping of an email, never have enough time to enjoy activities, maybe you don’t notice feelings of tension or discomfort until things hurt?
Or you’re anxious about the future or hanging onto the past?
These are the very common repercussions of our overthinking today’s 24/7 engaged world.
Imagine for a moment though, if there was a 2500 year old, scientifically proven way to disengage from this overthinking, break automatic habits and instead tap into our natural inner stability and resourcefulness.
Welcome to Mindful Me; how to catch a curveball.
Mindful me, or mindfulness practice is a lot more than a strategy to manage difficult situations and can be better understood as a way of being and living rather than a tactic or strategy for life.
This workshop will introduce you to the 7 recognised elements within a Mindful Me practice: The Now, Judgment, Automaticity, Acceptance, Goals, Compassion and the Ego. While introduced separately, when combined they form an inseparable entity which can increase personal wellbeing, resilience and ability to catch the curve balls life throws at you.
Why be mindful?
Because 1 in 5 Australian employees have taken time off in the past year due to feeling mentally unwell, and it cost the nation Billions of dollars.
There’s no doubt about it, life throws curve balls, and we may still experience difficult thoughts and feelings, but with an understanding of the underlying mechanisms of mindfulness practice, you will have a greater capacity to be with those thoughts and feeling, rather than be trapped by them.
Mindful Me, designed by psychologists, integrates research findings into the workshop, to be used with a greater scale of challenges than stress only and is not only a technique used for dealing with specific problems, but first and foremost a way of living and relating to inner states, thoughts and other experiences at a very fundamental level.
As an employer you’ll see:
- reduced sick leave and stress claims
- retention of skilled staff
- a positive work environment
- increased engagement and morale
- a return on investment
While your staff benefit from:
- stress management skills
- clearer and more focused thinking
- increased self-esteem
- collaborative and creative teamwork
- reduction in anxiety
- increased physical energy
After being Mindful Me trained, your staff will be able to make decisions that are better for them, rather than reactive decisions based on anger, fear or stress.
NO RELIGION. NO FUNNY POSITIONS. EVIDENCE BACKED.
Mindful Me is designed by psychologists and delivered by Healthy Happy Staff facilitators who are trained in mindfulness, Wellbeing Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming – your staff are in very good hands!
Group size and delivery options will be discussed on a per enquiry basis, however, as a guide, the following is indicative of our session delivery options:
- One hour activity based Mindful Me session to introduce and explore the pillars of mindfulness: $850 + printing costs
- 8 x 1 1/2 hour Mindful Me deep dive sessions into mindfulness training, for up to 20 participants: $5000 + printing costs. Delivered in your workplace over an 8 week period, your staff receive Certificate of participation ~ URL links to guided meditation ~ 120-page participants workbook ~ Inspiring daily quotes emailed to them ~ pre-screening for suitability or referral.
Email email@example.com for more details.